Play this article
What is Python?
Python is a popular, high-level, and powerful programming language created by Guido Van Rossum in 1991.
- It is open-source programming!
- Runs on various platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac, Raspberry Pi, etc).
- Syntax in Python is simple and similar to the English language.
- It easy and need minimum effort.
- A large number of Python libraries available for different use.
- It can connect with functions written in C C++ and Fortran.
- Code execution and prototyping are very quick in Python.
- Python is becoming the criterion for scientific research.
If you like the content, please SUBSCRIBE to my channel for the future content